Grey Owl Projects
Grey Owl and its founder are pursuing numerous potential advisory assignments and are currently engaged on the following project:
- Oilfield wastewater disposal services company focused on the DJ and Powder River Basins.
- Business expanded aggressively utilizing bank debt to fund organic growth and acquisitions.
- Industry downturn and senior management departures created the need for Grey Owl.
- Mr. Zylman was appointed as Executive Chairman by the two private equity owners in Q3 '20.
- Successfully restructured the company's bank debt and renewed its surety program.
- Leading the management team in multiple, ongoing business improvement initiatives.
Grey Owl successfully completed the following advisory assignment:
Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contractor
- Engaged by the owner to assist management in pursuing their first add-on acquisition.
- Strategic transaction of a similar business operating in a different geography.
- Developed the financial analysis and assisted with structuring the overall transaction.
- Drafted the Letter of Intent and assisted in negotiations.
- Provided guidance related to due diligence, financing and documentation.
- Transaction put on hold due to inflationary pressures negatively impacting target's financial performance.